The REC 3XS (Reycom Entertainment Center), a flexible highly optimized Settop box. Based on the OMAP4470 processor and wireless connectivity solutions from Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI), the REC 3XS offers Android Open Source Project or Windows embedded® OS versions and is optimized for IPTV, OTT and APPs.
The settop box has high security and flexibility in combination with multiple DRM, DLNA, Miracast®, ZigBee® RF4CE, Bluetooth® low energy support, thus geared to the needs of operators and OTT service companies.
- IPTV / OTT (over the top) settop box
- High performance , high security for HD premium content and high quality
- Multi OS support (Android Open Source Project, Linux)
- Applicable to any DRM solution – for example: PlayReady, Marlin, aso.
- TI’s OMAP4470 processor with:
Dual ARM® Cortex™-A9 at 1.5 GHz
Hardware-accelerated full HD video encode and decode
Outstanding graphic acceleration with the PowerVR®SGX544 GPU
TI’s industry-leading M-Shield™ Technology security subsystem
- TI’s WiLink™ 8.0 combo-connectivity solution with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth v4.0 support
- Bluetooth low energy (TI WiLink 8.0 solution) and RF4CE (TI CC2533) offer advanced-remote control possibilities
- Wi-Fi (MIMO) for higher bandwidth designed to support Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Miracast sink/display: demonstrating sink/display capability for home entertainment applications, streaming HD content direct from a tablet to the REC 3XS
- Green: Low energy
- Ultra compact design: fanless
- High-quality: metal housing